Staburo GmbH is a data science company, specialized in statistical consulting, programming and bioinformatics for healthcare projects. Our core competencies include Clinical Statistics, Translational Medicine & Biomarkers, Phase I & Pharmacokinetics/-Dynamics, Data Transparency, Health Technology Assessment and Bioinformatics. Our customers are international pharmaceutical companies (7 of the top 20), CROs, biotech companies and medical device manufacturers. Our steadily growing team of 45 experts supports our clients efficiently from study design to data analysis and finally the disclosing and posting of trial results.
To expand our team, we are looking for a
SAS Programmer in clinical research (f/m/d)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of clinical studies phases I – IV and presentation of results
- Statistical programming with SAS
- Program validation of clinical trials
- Specification of analysis datasets (including CDISC standards)
- University degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or equivalent education with a sound basic knowledge in statistics
- At least two years of experience in SAS programming and clinical research
- Excellent working knowledge of clinical trial documents (CSR, SAP, CTR)
- Very good knowledge of clinical data including CDISC Standards (SDTM, ADaM, define.xml, DRG)
- Strong analytical and quick-learning skills
- Precise and accurate way of working
- Team player and a high degree of initiative
- Good English skills, German is an advantage
What we offer you:
We value communication, flat hierarchies, open corporate culture, and a harmonious work environment. We offer comprehensive individual development opportunities, continuous trainings, and flexible working hours.
A modern and bright office, as well as the opportunity to work from home are part of our everyday working life.
Check our website: www.staburo.de and become part of our constantly growing team! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents (CV, cover letter, certificates). Please send this by e-mail to: email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you soon!