Staburo GmbH is a data science company, specialized in statistical consulting, programming and bioinformatics for healthcare projects. Our core competencies include Clinical Statistics, Translational Medicine & Biomarkers, Phase I & Pharmacokinetics/-Dynamics, Data Transparency & Disclosure Services, Health Technology Assessment and Bioinformatics. Our customers are international pharmaceutical companies (7 of the top 20), CROs, biotech companies and medical device manufacturers. Our steadily growing team of 56 experts supports our clients efficiently from study design to data analysis and finally the disclosing and posting of trial results.
To expand our team in Munich, we are looking for a
Working Student Human Resources (f/m/d)
Your responsibilities will include:
- You support HR related topics and manage subprojects on your own responsibility.
- You coordinate recruiting processes.
- You assist the onboarding and training of new employees.
- You take over administrative tasks in Human Resources (e.g., time recording, holidays, sick days, virtual personnel files).
- University degree in Business administration or social sciences, ideally with a focus on human resources.
- Experience in the field of human resources is an advantage.
- Confident handling of MS Office and Outlook
- Precise and accurate way of working
- Ability to work in a team and a high degree of initiative
- As a working student (f/m/d), you are available for up to 20 hours per week, whereby you can flexibly adjust your working hours to your schedule – starting immediately!
What we offer you:
You can expect a varied, independent job in a young company. We value communication, flat hierarchies, an open corporate culture, and a harmonious working environment. Our location in Munich offers very good working conditions with a delicious, subsidised canteen, modern office space and fast public transport connections.
Check our website: www.staburo.de and become part of our constantly growing team! Please send your complete application documents (CV, cover letter, and relevant certificates) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you soon!