Staburo GmbH is a data science company, specialized in statistical consulting, data science and bioinformatics for healthcare projects. Our core competencies include Clinical Statistics, Translational Medicine & Biomarkers, Phase I & Pharmacokinetics/-Dynamics, Data Transparency, Health Technology Assessment and Bioinformatics. Our customers are international pharmaceutical companies (7 of the top 20), CROs, biotech companies and medical device manufacturers. Our steadily growing team of 45 experts supports our clients efficiently from study design to data analysis and finally the disclosure and posting of trial results.
To expand our team in Munich, we are looking for a
Working Student IT Management (f/m/d)
Your responsibilities will include:
- General IT support for the team
- Supporting the onboarding process of new colleagues by getting our notebooks ready for use
- Management of mailbox with IT issues
- Planning of future IT projects and accompany their implementation
- Taking care of the IT infrastructure of our Munich office and solving technical problems
- Studies in informatics or related field
- Living in Munich, so you can support our team in the office
- Very good technical understanding and an accurate way of working
- Team player and a high degree of initiative
- Good English skills, German is an advantage
- As a working student (f/m/d), you are available for up to 20 hours per week, whereby you can flexibly adjust your working hours to your schedule – starting immediately!
What we offer you:
You can expect an environment with very good development opportunities, even after your studies. We value communication, flat hierarchies, open corporate culture, and a harmonious work environment. Our location in Munich offers very good working conditions, modern office space and fast access to public transport.
Inform yourself on our website: www.staburo.de and become part of our constantly growing team! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents (CV, cover letter, certificates). Please send this by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you soon!