Staburo GmbH is a data science company, specialized in statistical consulting, data science and bioinformatics for healthcare projects. Our core competencies include Clinical Statistics, Translational Medicine & Biomarkers, Phase I & Pharmacokinetics/-Dynamics, Data Transparency, Health Technology Assessment and Bioinformatics. Our customers are international pharmaceutical companies (7 of the top 20), CROs, biotech companies and medical device manufacturers. Our steadily growing team of 45 experts supports our clients efficiently from study design to data analysis and finally the disclosure and posting of trial results.
To expand our Munich team, we are looking for a
Head of Quality Assurance (f/m/d) (part-time)
Your areas of responsibility:
- You define and implement the strategy and goals of quality assurance (QA) in the company, in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements (e.g. EMA, FDA)
- You lead the QA team, plan, manage and monitor all QA activities
- You are responsible for controlled QA documents and regular training
- You plan and carry out internal and external audits
- You represent QS in meetings with the management and communicate compliance strategies and risks
- Completed degree with a focus on quality management, health sciences or comparable degree
- At least 2 years of professional experience in quality assurance and experience with controlled documents (SOPs etc.)
- Quick comprehension and analytical thinking
- Precise and accurate way of working
- Ability to work in a team and a high level of initiative
- Very good knowledge of English (all QA documents are written in English), German is an advantage
What we offer you:
We value communication, flat hierarchies, open corporate culture, and a harmonious work environment. We offer comprehensive individual development opportunities, continuous trainings, and flexible working hours. A modern and bright office, as well as the opportunity to work from home are part of our everyday working life. You will join an interdisciplinary team allowing you to discuss with and learn from peers with many different backgrounds.
Check our website: www.staburo.de and become part of our constantly growing team! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents. Please send this by e-mail to: email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Click here for our job advertisement in PDF format.