Staburo GmbH is a data science company, specialized in statistical consulting, programming and bioinformatics for healthcare projects. Our core competencies include Clinical Statistics, Translational Medicine & Biomarkers, Phase I & Pharmacokinetics/-Dynamics, Data Transparency, Health Technology Assessment and Bioinformatics. Our customers are international pharmaceutical companies (7 of the top 20), CROs, biotech companies and medical device manufacturers. Our steadily growing team of 35 experts supports our clients efficiently from study design to data analysis and finally the disclosing and posting of trial results.
To expand our team (preferable in Munich but we do also consider applications from Heidelberg, Berlin or homebased)
we are looking for a
Senior Statistical Programmer (f/m/d)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of clinical studies phases I – IV and presentation of results
- Statistical programming (SAS with SDTM and ADaM; R)
- Program validation of clinical trials
- Specification of analysis datasets
- SQL, SAS macro programming
- Direct point of contact for employees and customers
- University degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or equivalent education
- At least two years of experience in statistical programming and clinical research
- Excellent working knowledge of clinical trial documents (CSR, SAP, CTR)
- Very good IT expertise, especially with statistical analysis tools (SAS, R)
- Quick learning and analytical skills
- Team player with high degree of initiative
- Good English skills, German is an advantage
What we offer you:
As a quality provider of statistical consulting we truly believe that delivery of high quality services is the foundation of our stable and growing team. Therefore, we give you time for your core job competencies by minimizing organizational burden. Our continued trainings keep you up-to-date on all regulatory requirements. We value communication, flat hierarchies, open corporate culture and a harmonious work environment. We offer comprehensive individual development opportunities and flexible working hours.
Check our website: www.staburo.de and become part of our constantly growing team!
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send this by e-mail to: email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Here you find our job advertisement in PDF format.