Staburo GmbH is a data science company, specialized in statistical consulting, data science and bioinformatics for healthcare projects. Our core competencies include Clinical Statistics, Translational Medicine & Biomarkers, Phase I & Pharmacokinetics/-Dynamics, Data Transparency, Health Technology Assessment and Bioinformatics. Our customers are international pharmaceutical companies (7 of the top 20), CROs, biotech companies and medical device manufacturers. Our steadily growing team of 45 experts supports our clients efficiently from study design to data analysis and finally the disclosure and posting of trial results.
To expand our team in Munich (remote possible), we are looking for a
Working Student Data Science in Healthcare (f/m/d)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of R Shiny Apps for various data science applications in healthcare
- Perform high-dimensional biomarker analyses
- Support in Data Science & Big Data projects
- Identification of subgroups, e.g. by using cluster analysis or principal component analysis
- Development of R packages, e.g. subgroup analysis or cut-point detection
- Studies in statistics, mathematics, data science, or a similar direction
- Knowledge on multivariate methods, supervised and unsupervised methods would be an advantage
- Advanced programming skills in R, experience with development of R packages, would be an
- Strong analytical and quick-learning skills
- Precise and accurate way of working
- Team player and a high degree of initiative
What we offer you:
You can expect an environment with very good development opportunities, even after your studies. In principle, we also offer the supervision of master’s theses, should this be desired and thematically appropriate. We value communication, flat hierarchies, open corporate culture, and a harmonious work environment. Our location in Munich offers very good working conditions, modern office space and fast access to public transport.
Inform yourself on our website: www.staburo.de and become part of our constantly growing team! We look forward to receiving your application. Please send this by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you soon!