Staburo GmbH is a data science company, specialized in statistical consulting, programming and bioinformatics for healthcare projects. Our core competencies include Clinical Statistics, Translational Medicine & Biomarkers, Phase I & Pharmacokinetics/-Dynamics, Data Transparency, Health Technology Assessment and Bioinformatics. Our customers are international pharmaceutical companies (7 of the top 20), CROs, biotech companies and medical device manufacturers. Our steadily growing team of 45 experts supports our clients efficiently from study design to data analysis and finally the disclosing and posting of trial results.
To expand our team in Munich, we are looking for a
System/IT Administrator (f/m/d)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administration and development of IT infrastructure
- Administration of Windows servers (active directory hybrid deployment) and Linux servers
- Planning and rollout of deployment of software to clients
- Administration of network infrastructure including firewall and VPN
- Administration of project-based access rights
- Validation of software systems and management of backup solution
- General IT support for the team
- Apprenticeship as system integrator, university degree in computer science, or equivalent education
- At least two years of experience as system administrator
- At least two years of experience with Windows Server (admin-level)
- Knowledge of terminal server solution with RDP
- Very good IT expertise, with knowledge in software and platform validation according to GAMP5
- Good English skills, German is an advantage
What we offer you:
We value communication, flat hierarchies, open corporate culture, and a harmonious work environment. We offer comprehensive individual development opportunities, continuous trainings, and flexible working hours. A modern and bright office, as well as the opportunity to work from home are part of our everyday working life.
Check our website: www.staburo.com and become part of our constantly growing team! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents (CV, cover letter, certificates). Please send this by e-mail to: email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you soon!