Staburo GmbH is a data science company, specialized in statistical consulting, programming and bioinformatics for healthcare projects. Our core competencies include Clinical Statistics, Translational Medicine & Biomarkers, Phase I & Pharmacokinetics/-Dynamics, Data Transparency & Disclosure Services, Health Technology Assessment and Bioinformatics. Our customers are international pharmaceutical companies (7 of the top 20), CROs, biotech companies and medical device manufacturers. Our steadily growing team of 50 experts supports our clients efficiently from study design to data analysis and finally the disclosing and posting of trial results.
To expand our team in Munich (remote possible), we are looking for a
Senior Biostatistician (f/m/d)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning studies including sample size calculation
- Creation of the SAPs and the study designs
- Evaluation of clinical studies of phases I – IV and presentation of the results
- Statistical programming (SAS with SDTM and ADaM; R)
- Program validation of clinical trials
- University degree in statistics, mathematics, or comparable studies or PhD
- Very good methodological knowledge in the field of clinical statistics
- More than 2 years of professional experience as a statistician with responsibility for clinical studies
- Very good IT skills, especially with statistical analysis tools (SAS, R)
- Quick comprehension and analytical thinking
- Ability to work in a team and a high level of initiative
What we offer you:
We value communication, flat hierarchies, open corporate culture, and a harmonious work environment. We offer comprehensive individual development opportunities, continuous trainings, and flexible working hours. A modern and bright office, as well as the opportunity to work from home are part of our everyday working life. You will join an interdisciplinary team allowing you to discuss with and learn from peers with many different backgrounds.
Check our website: www.staburo.de and become part of our constantly growing team! Please send your complete application documents (CV, cover letter, certificates) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you soon!