Your responsibilities will include
- We are always pleased to receive promising applications in the field of data science that match our company focus.
- Become part of our team as permanent employee in part- or full-time or trainee.
- You will work on exciting and challenging healthcare projects in statistical consulting, programming and bioinformatics.
- University degree or PhD in a for the position relevant field, e.g., (bio-)statistics, mathematics or comparable studies
- Previous experience in the relevant field is an advantage
- Check out the spider diagrams on our website to find out where your skills fit in. Please also mention in your application in which area you see yourself.
- Quick comprehension and analytical thinking
- Precise and accurate way of working
- Team player with high degree of initiative
- Good English skills, German is an advantage
What we offer you
We value communication, flat hierarchies, open corporate culture, and a harmonious work environment. We offer comprehensive individual development opportunities, continuous trainings, and flexible working hours. A modern and bright office with a subsidised canteen, as well as the opportunity to work 2 days per week from home are part of our everyday working life. For permanent employees full remote work from anywhere in Germany for those who do not live in Munich can be discussed. You will join an interdisciplinary team allowing you to discuss with and learn from peers with many different backgrounds.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.