Staburo GmbH is a data science company, specialized in statistical consulting, programming and bioinformatics for healthcare projects. Our core competencies include Clinical Statistics, Translational Medicine & Biomarkers, Phase I & Pharmacokinetics/-Dynamics, Data Transparency & Disclosure Services, Health Technology Assessment and Bioinformatics. Our customers are international pharmaceutical companies (7 of the top 20), CROs, biotech companies and medical device manufacturers. Our steadily growing team of 56 experts supports our clients efficiently from study design to data analysis and finally the disclosing and posting of trial results.
To expand our team in Munich, we are looking for a part- or full-time
HR Manager (f/m/d)
Your responsiblities will include:
- You will be responsible for the entire recruiting process, from creating the job advertisement to conducting interviews and finalising the contract.
- You support onboarding and offboarding as well as the training of employees.
- You will take on administrative tasks in Human Resources (e.g., time recording, leave, sick days, virtual personnel file).
- You prepare payroll accounting and ensure its quality.
- You will be responsible for implementing personnel development measures.
- You coordinate and organise appointments for the management.
- Successfully completed business administration or social science degree with a focus on human resources management or comparable qualification
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of human resources management
- Very good MS Office skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Precise and accurate way of working, fast comprehension, and strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and a high degree of initiative
What we offer you:
We value communication, flat hierarchies, open corporate culture, and a harmonious work environment. We offer comprehensive individual development opportunities, continuous trainings, and flexible working hours. Our location in Munich offers very good working conditions with a delicious, subsidised canteen, modern office space and fast public transport connections.
Check our website: www.staburo.de and become part of our constantly growing team! Please send your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, and relevant certificates) including your salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you soon!