Staburo GmbH is a data science company, specialized in statistical consulting, programming and bioinformatics for healthcare projects. Our core competencies include Clinical Statistics, Translational Medicine & Biomarkers, Phase I & Pharmacokinetics/-Dynamics, Data Transparency, Health Technology Assessment and Bioinformatics. Our customers are international pharmaceutical companies (7 of the top 20), CROs, biotech companies and medical device manufacturers. Our steadily growing team of 45 experts supports our clients efficiently from study design to data analysis and finally the disclosing and posting of trial results.
To expand our team in Munich (remote possible), we are looking for a
Data Scientist with focus on SAS programming (f/m/d)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of clinical studies phases I – IV and presentation of results
- Data analyses and programming with SAS
- Validation of datasets and outputs
- Specification and creation of analysis datasets
- University degree in data science, statistics, mathematics, computer science, or equivalent education with a good knowledge in statistics
- At least two years of experience in SAS programming and clinical research
- Knowledge of clinical trial documents (CSR, SAP, CTR)
- Very good knowledge of clinical data
- Knowledge of CDISC standards (ADaM, define.xml, ADRG) is a plus
- Strong analytical and quick-learning skills
- Precise and accurate way of working
- Team player and a high degree of initiative
- Good English skills, German is an advantage
What we offer you:
We value communication, flat hierarchies, open corporate culture, and a harmonious work environment. We offer comprehensive individual development opportunities, continuous trainings, and flexible working hours. A modern and bright office, as well as the opportunity to work from home are part of our everyday working life.
Check our website: www.staburo.de and become part of our constantly growing team! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents (CV, cover letter, certificates). Please send this by e-mail to: email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you soon!