Staburo GmbH is a data science company, specialized in statistical consulting, programming and bioinformatics for healthcare projects. Our core competencies include Clinical Statistics, Translational Medicine & Biomarkers, Phase I & Pharmacokinetics/-Dynamics, Data Transparency & Disclosure Services, Health Technology Assessment and Bioinformatics. Our customers are international pharmaceutical companies (7 of the top 20), CROs, biotech companies and medical device manufacturers. Our steadily growing team of 50 experts supports our clients efficiently from study design to data analysis and finally the disclosing and posting of trial results.
To expand our team in Munich (remote possible), we are looking for a
Data Scientist in clinical research (f/m/d)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Hands on data processing and analysis of high dimensional clinical data (e.g., biomarker, gene expression data)
- Develop predictive models, perform signature search, dimension reduction and cut-point determination using advanced statistical and machine learning methods
- Strong focus on R programming including R package development and shiny applications
- Development of reusable algorithms that can be used in applications
- Data visualization using interactive frameworks (e.g., R package plotly, D3.js)
- University degree in statistics, mathematics, data science, computer science, or equivalent education
- At least two years of experience in data analysis and clinical research
- Strong expertise in advanced statistical methods, multivariate statistics, and machine learning
- Very good IT expertise, especially with statistical analysis tools (R required, SAS is a plus)
- Quick learning and analytical skills
- Team player with high degree of initiative
- Good English skills, German is an advantage
What we offer you:
We value communication, flat hierarchies, open corporate culture, and a harmonious work environment. We offer comprehensive individual development opportunities, continuous trainings, and flexible working hours. A modern and bright office, as well as the opportunity to work from home are part of our everyday working life. You will join an interdisciplinary team allowing you to discuss with and learn from peers with many different backgrounds.
Check our website: www.staburo.de and become part of our constantly growing team! Please send your complete application documents (CV, cover letter, certificates) by e-mail to: email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you soon!