Staburo GmbH is a data science company, specialized in statistical consulting, programming and bioinformatics for healthcare projects. Our core competencies include Clinical Statistics, Translational Medicine & Biomarkers, Phase I & Pharmacokinetics/-Dynamics, Data Transparency & Disclosure Services, Health Technology Assessment and Bioinformatics. Our customers are international pharmaceutical companies (7 of the top 20), CROs, biotech companies and medical device manufacturers. Our steadily growing team of 48 experts supports our clients efficiently from study design to data analysis and finally the disclosing and posting of trial results.
To expand our team in Munich (remote possible), we are looking for a
Data Scientist – Bioinformatics / NGS analysis (f/m/d)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of multiomics data (e.g., NGS, transcriptomics, metabolomics) in clinical focus
- Supporting the development and implementation of analysis pipelines
- Implementation and reporting of exploratory biomarker analysis
- Using software, databases, and technologies in a regulated environment, following quality and documentation standards
- Supporting the bioinformatics and statistics team, as well as independent work in exciting projects
- Master’s degree in bioinformatics, mathematics, computer science, or equivalent education
- Experience in analysing multiomics and biomarker data (e.g., metabolomics, NGS data including transcriptomics)
- Very good programming skills (e.g., R / Bioconductor, Python (alternatively Perl), Shell-Scripting, Git)
- Good overview of state-of the art bioinformatics tools and proven record of the ability to collect, combine and analyse complex types of data
- Solid knowledge in statistics, quantitative data analysis and machine learning
- Basic experience using high-performance computing cluster and Linux
- Fast comprehension, analytical thinking, teamwork and a high degree of initiative, willingness to learn
- Creativity and joy in solving complex analytical questions
- Very good English skills, German is an advantage
What we offer you:
We value communication, flat hierarchies, open corporate culture, and a harmonious work environment. We offer comprehensive individual development opportunities, continuous trainings, and flexible working hours. A modern and bright office, as well as the opportunity to work from home are part of our everyday working life. You will join an interdisciplinary team allowing you to discuss with and learn from peers with many different backgrounds.
Check our website: www.staburo.de and become part of our constantly growing team! Please send your complete application documents (CV, cover letter, certificates) by e-mail to: email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you soon!